Saturday, May 15, 2010

The Writest is HEEEEERRRRRRRREEEEEEE!

This is something new, a new attitude, an attempt to do the thing I love and to come at you with the blah in my brain. You will get anything and everything, so be aware.  My blog is going to fuel a combustible explosion on to the literary scene and I hope nothing holds me back.  Just try and stop me, and pray that I will not fizzle away and stop my self.  I have a long road ahead to get where I would like to go, to be a writer of all sorts, but with dedication, self-discipline, an upbeat attitude, and some of God's good graces I have the confidence that I will get to that destination of doing what I love and getting paid huge jack for it.  So, welcome to the blah and magick and craziness that is my brain thoughts and creativity. Enjoy!

No comments: