Sunday, March 20, 2011

The Blog is going a New Direction

Although my writings have been a bit out of focus and definitely lacking in consistent postings, I have decided to take this blog in a different direction.  The new direction comes with a bit of prodding and poking from my wife, who will be a contributing blogger.  Because my wife and I love to eat out, and drawing from my past experience in the food service industry, we have decided to blog about the experience of "eating out."  Both my wife and I have a habit of looking at any eatery with a critical eye, so it is fitting that we put down in words our reflections of those experiences.  This new direction will feature postings of reviews of mostly restaurants and eateries, but will also touch on businesses that provide goods and services.  We will focus on several characteristics of the business or restaurant: Customer Service, quality of food, atmosphere, likeability rating, constructive criticism, and overall outlook of the establishment.  We will suppliment our postings with pictures and links to enhance the experience in order to aid you in your eating out choices.  The outcome of this new blog direction will hopefully renew my passion of writing and push my wife and I out in a new, exciting venture in review writing.    Hopefully this will be both helpful and interesting to read. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love it! Such a great idea and I can't wait to read more. I also love the sippy cup. I think y'all could really rock the blogosphere by being foodies with toddlers and catalogue the whole experience of eating out with youngins. You should totally go with sophisticated critique and then have undertones of the kids throwing food under the table. Awesome. If you want to send me that picture in your banner as a jpg file, I will make you a rocking banner with your title.